Sunday, February 20, 2011

I cannot believe that 8 months ago today, my water broke while we were at the lake and we rushed to the hospital. Unexpectedly, baby AJ, our miracle baby, was born. What a journey it has been. Through the ups and downs, we are so grateful to have made it this far.  

Today was a great day! AJ is so much more happier! They moved him to the general PEDS floor! They took him off of his monitors and only did spot check vitals every 4 hours. It was so nice to be able to pick him up without worrying about tripping over all the wires.

His labs today looked great. His sodium levels are just a little low but that should regulate as we decrease his diuretics. They continue to ween him off his other medications. They still plan on having the sedated echo and EKG in the morning. If they look well, then we will start planning for discharge! Possibly, this week! I really hope so. I'm ready to sleep in my own bed and I think AJ feels the same way. I'm keeping my fingers crossed :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment